Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
Here I will post my kitchen experiments and favorite recipes. A little about my influences - I was born in Moldova, I grew up in Israel, I moved to the USA, and I studied abroad in both Argentina and France. I've also traveled quite a bit and had friends from all over the world, so you can expect to find quite the random assortment of foods on this blog! However, if they made it here it means they've been tried and joyfully devoured!
Cooking food from places around the world is a journey for me and I love finding recipes from places I've been or haven't been and give them a try, so if you have any favorites, don't hesitate to share!
So here it is, I finally decided to find me a place online where all my journeys can coalesce, enjoy!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Borani Esfenaaj (Spinach and Yogurt Dip)



















You might want to think of it as a spinach dip, but this Persian dish brings in the distinct flavors unique to this kitchen. It is smooth, delicate, and leaves you wanting more!


INGREDIENTS
1 kg spinach
2 onions
4 garlic cloves
250g yogurt
Salt and pepper



METHOD
1.       Sauté onion and garlic.
2.       Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
3.       Let spinach cool.
4.       Mix yogurt with salt and pepper, beat it a little for it to become less solid.
5.     Mix the yogurt with the spinach.



No comments:

Post a Comment