Deliiiiicious and quite a simple dessert to make! It takes multiple steps, read them all carefully ahead of time, but once you get to the job it's really very easy to make and can usually be made when you don't have anything else at home since it uses only very basic ingredients.
1 cup water
1 cup flour
¼ tsp salt
2 containers whipping cream or heavy cream3 tbsp sugar powder
1. Boil water with salt and margarine. Remove from fire and add cup of flour.
2. Mix well and return to fire while mixing until it separates from sides.
3. Remove from fire and add an egg, mix in well, then add the remaining eggs and mix until smooth.
4. Put in a bag and form shapes.
5. Bake for 30min in 200C (392F)6. Filler: whisk 2 containers of heavy cream (שמנת מתוקה) with 3 tbsp sugar powder.