Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
Here I will post my kitchen experiments and favorite recipes. A little about my influences - I was born in Moldova, I grew up in Israel, I moved to the USA, and I studied abroad in both Argentina and France. I've also traveled quite a bit and had friends from all over the world, so you can expect to find quite the random assortment of foods on this blog! However, if they made it here it means they've been tried and joyfully devoured!
Cooking food from places around the world is a journey for me and I love finding recipes from places I've been or haven't been and give them a try, so if you have any favorites, don't hesitate to share!
So here it is, I finally decided to find me a place online where all my journeys can coalesce, enjoy!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Burger












Quite a random recipe I stumbled upon one night when I had nothing but ground turkey in the fridge and turned out to be so easy and delicious it had to be added to the book! I know turkey burgers are associated with dry tasteless patties, but these were so moist and full of flavor that I definitely plan on making them again soon. These were simple ingredients that I always have in my pantry, but since it might not be the case for everyone, I do recommend buying and giving them a try - it's really that good!

INGREDIENTS
1.5lbs ground turkey
30g dry onion soup mix
0.5 tsp ground black pepper
0.5 tsp garlic powder
1.5 tbsp soy sauce
1 egg, lightly beaten (optional)
6 hamburger buns, split

METHOD
1.  Mix turkey with onion soup mix, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce, and egg.
2.  Refrigerate for 10minutes and form into 6 patties.
3.  Preheat grill to medium-high heat
4.  Lightly oil grill, place patties, cook for 20 minutes, turning once, or until well done. Inside looks white when done.

No comments:

Post a Comment